The continuous linear cooker Mod. CLV 20 is suitable for cooking process of vegetables as beans, peas, peppers, okra, dried tomatoes, etc.
Complete of feed elevator.
- Submerged water
- Moving by chain
- Indirect steam by coil with condensation discharge
- Tank with heat-insulation to avoid loss of heat
- Low consumption of steam
- Stainless steel Aisi 316 manufacturing
- Electric switch-board with PLC and Touch screen
- Installed power: 1,7 Kw.
- Working voltage: 380 V – 50-60 Hz – 3 Phases + N
- Steam consumption: 750 Kg./h. starting – 350 Kg./h. at running
- Air consumption: 5 nl./min. – 1 bar
- Water consumption: 6000 lt./day
- Weight: 5500 Kg.
- Dimensions: 9000 x 1700 x 2200
- Production capacity: 1800 Kg./h. (ref. dried tomatoes)